Chantele Sedgwick is a young adult author, harpist, and major book nerd. She loves happy endings, Kit Kats, and (judging by her bookshelves) buying way too many books. She is the author of Not Your Average Fairy Tale and Not Your Average Happy Ending. She resides in Roy, Utah, with her husband and four children and is represented by Nicole Resciniti of The Seymour Agency.
1. I love spending time with my four kids and cute hubby.
2. I’m obsessed with hardcover books and am known to stare at my bookshelves a lot.
3. My two sisters are my best friends in the entire world.
4. The hubby and I are kind of obsessed with movies. Top few I love are: Lord of the RIngs, Jurassic Park, Avengers, etc.
5. I’m a HUGE fan of Foo Fighters, The Goo Goo Dolls, Coldplay and Imagine Dragons.
6. I’m also a Broadway musical fan. I even have season tickets to a theater near my home!
7. Kit Kats are the best candy bar ever.
8. I’ve played the harp for 23 years.
9. I have a notebook buying problem. Along with a book buying problem.
10. I hate the grass. Seriously. If my bare skin (including feet) touches it, I freak out. *shivers*
I know this may come as a shock, but all those times you’ve made me watch the Vampire Diaries with you? Well, I secretly liked it. Tell anyone and I’ll haunt you forever. For real.
I laugh out loud. I swear he hated that show. Every time I turned it on, he complained. But I guess he didwatch it with me every week. And now that I think about it, he would ask a lot of questions when it was on.
And promise me you won’t become one of those weird fangirls who cry when they see the actors on TV and stuff. Seriously. You know the ones I’m talking about… My advice today? Get out and learn something new. I’ve always wanted to learn to play the drums. Is that random or what?